Saturday, January 31, 2004

Replace Valve Cover Envoy

... holland and fla ...

times today just do not want to leave,
and it runs just junk on tv * arrgh! * - But whatever, I write

halt again,
am therefore today I went with Anne to Holland to buy
vla ...

we both had on Thurs so incredibly pleasurable time to eat again flat we have decided to
we drive containing Holland and vla a

now somehow we most have considered to be totally broken, and we assumed that we only drive to Holland to buy drug order - tzzzzzzzzzt,
nunjaa, drug was also technically anything


am I am now covered with flat, vanilla - chocolate - strawberry - banana
have after we bought convincing we sat first venture together with a vanilla-strawberry-vla in and spooned totally happy the stuff from


cups then purely to Venlo, in all tried all sorts of transactions - eaten fries and again to Germany,
was really relaxing and beautiful - to stroll through the city to participate in the rain to relax and not interfere

0 comments:

Post a Comment