Thursday, January 29, 2004

Brazilian Wax Near 15236

... Wednesday ...

wednesday, mmhm

awakened this morning by phone at eight very sweet,
nunjaa - I do not really have such get up done and at half past twelve, I was still sitting in my bathrobe around here

then somehow be streamlined and finally the letter in a packaged envelope
letter also dropped or ma given yield to, because - I've stolen from her a postage

then when the car snow my cleaned,
are finger I froze it, and the snow also venture inside one - he had but so firm needed

besides, the smear clean away at my side door and tailgate,
mathias had Christmas on the passenger door wrote: Merry Christmas and New Year
back: happy new year
the car was so dirty that one without the problems still could not read ... and eventually falls on the car I think since Christmas are not washed did - was not too

done nothing else real and
gammel straight and think about whether cleaning should I

mmhm somehow slightly annoying - not eaten anything real,
fuck

0 comments:

Post a Comment