... nothing special ...
morning, was awakened by my ma
and where I only about three or fallen into bed, am annoyed
around with a job application I had the night still sent by mail and did not want to reach the recipient:
this verfuckte arbeitsamt had the address on the note vorname-nachname@firma.de
to call the gentleman turned out that the mail address is firstname.lastname @ firma.de - arrrgh!
----------------------------------------------- ---------------------
noon,
glasses in the city looked, oh
is the hard, actually I wear contaktlinse much anyway, I find any practical and simple
but I got myself a new glasses prescription and see what I want now stop for a
I tend to like it so well with the black thick surround in
bear and I can - I think It is such a well - the other I can still wear - sehtchnisch nothing has changed with me ...
thus a subtle silver and a striking black ...
looking naja times more until I found something I what I love - may be only months
--------------------------- -----------------------------------------
afternoon, with
Mathias went to the mall,
herumgebummelt there, anything considered - nothing
bought sometime anne rang my hand phone in the evening even if we go away
------------------- -------------------------------------------------
evening, despite initial reluctance
evenings in the pub went north,
is pain with the wrong word - I had to pull myself together until it hits sooner had the headache mistaken me were annoying
in the North then bummed with oli and dozens of people, laughing and just relaxed
spur of the moment with oli anne and still a boys' night * laughs * Well, the only male was removed - was super cold and I was glad my hand warmer experiencing any
from the evening go short to nine away was somehow twelve. .. been
0 comments:
Post a Comment