Tuesday, January 20, 2004

What's The Difference Between 37 And 32 Lcd

... bla bla bla ...

cognitions today

if you ate yesterday and today, one each kiwi is a mega fast dizzy
is to make something like sport then simply the hammer ... well, yes - much to

then this morning from 10:00 - clock 11.00 in the bathtub have been
to relax beautiful, I would often make time in the morning - with sooo much foam - and easy to think nothing

and I'm not sure if I do not get herpes you resist ...
Arrg - fuck - I do not know how I am to please rumknutschen Sun unchecked?

tomorrow morning I will venture to Ikea ...
and buy a new living room table - temporarily - until I have found the glas.tisch I'm looking at last, but the black ikea costs 19 euros - and this will I also can still afford

joy then tomorrow I will finally be able to pack * beaming through the apartment and then bounces *
Thursday night finally be out of here - have once again spent a few wonderful days

otherwise,
mmhm - try again to write, but I do not have to believe me the necessary alcohol level - mist,
but We'll see whether there without going

Ygerna

0 comments:

Post a Comment