... anything ...
really should clean up I
no idea why I do not just sit here ...
with a wine glass and a bottle of water,
indecisive me to open a bottle of wine leave to run music and stare holes in the air
arrgh!
all do not fly very useful
while so many thoughts around in my head and I can not believe it,
somehow want to talk, I write - but do not know as precisely about what -
very strange feeling
leave sad music run
feel just confused, but somehow inwardly calm
------------------------------------- ---------------------------------
and it's really amazing how well some people know me, I
I'm always feelings and everything put it in a drawer and you can tell me not to -
fallacy
some seem to me like an open reading books and the beautiful, it does not bother me,
actually I find it very liberating,
to be just me
----------------------------------------------- -----------------------
I look straight to the postcard I recently received,
I think we were friends already
. ..
live in another -
before the beginning of time!
... before we met.
just beautiful, there is kinship?
souls who know each other - because it is the time ? Overcome
mmhm, I do not know, but the thought is nice ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment