Eia-popeia
few years ago, I once saw a documentary on the keeping of laying hens. Not nice, presscious, not very nice at all then I decided just to buy more free range eggs, which I still do. Fairly quickly I remembered then that yes in all sorts of products containing eggs. And these are probably not free-range eggs. Also avoid products with egg.
Great idea.
The shopping then I extended times just around half an hour while the possibilities of Noms is reduced drastically. So the compromise: Use self-free-range eggs and discreetly to shit as the manufacturers keep it.
But now there's a nice list of Animal Defense League, who is using what eggs. Well then let's see if that simplifies things. Distress: Back to Plan A. That would be boring
Ökopost of the month. And so it's not completely uninteresting for the world, please nice: Darth Vader everyday.
Addendum: The list is stupid and the new Skype for Mac is shit. There are always displayed all contacts, click to change the list you have, and the contact list is totally out of proportion so large that one never sees all that are online. And all for group video chats. Fuck you, Skype!
0 comments:
Post a Comment