The Youtube phenomenon
Yesterday I for the first time in ages, dressed again and I'm going dragged to a Halloween party. Very amusing. But I noticed something here:
What the hell did you used to do before Youtube, at a party? I mean, except Alhohol, drugs and music consumption? Sure, speeches, but that's of course ...
can probably tell you compare it with the jokes. As we have previously rallied late in the day to the person with the biggest jokes storytelling talent, is formed today at a certain time a cluster around the computer.
The downside? When did you last have a good joke told?
The advantage: You can now all be funny. It's much nicer. Even people like me, joke with a negative potential (also known as the talent of a good Joke to tell so that no bad laughs) can now entertain at a party an entire room. Very nice.
And it is ALWAYS something new here. Even Internet zombies who rummage around for days in a dark room on Know your meme and Youtube and my being (who is so well intentioned ^_^;), can still discover new things up to date.
But now an end to the talk. Did wait ...
Kitchen Beatbox
Korean Drummer
Motivated Drummer
Sepultura Kids (awesomeness comes with latino genes ^ ^)
And the highlight:
Avatar Live Roleplay XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment