in Strasbourg was in those days the first snow. Time to time - to see the surrounding area - just before departure. The monastery Murbach was long on my list. This monastery dating from the early Middle Ages possessed of enormous importance - for example, is Lucerne Murbach foundation.
Murbach was founded by the pursuers, which in turn (possibly) the precursors of the Habsburgs. At the Habsburgs Murbach sold for the city of Lucerne, as they in the 13 Century ran out of money.
The artist who created the glass windows of the monastery church Königsfelden could come from Murbach.
From Strasbourg to get to Murbach by taking the train to Rouffach - then by train to Merxheim what still lies a little closer - and from there by car stop, or more simply - by bicycle.Gebweiler is on the way, where you previously could not reach by train.
Shortly before Murbach seems to be a ski or sled race take place.
The church - is unfortunately still not left ..
leave from here to take walks on the Grand Ballon (via the Jewish hat or the wolf pit pass). Unfortunately, I get lost
me in the forest, and therefore can not create it before dark on the Grand Ballon .. and make me so on the way home.
goes Rouffach me off the train in front of the nose, and I must wait two hours, and it is minus 5 on the road, I consent to me a pizza at the only restaurant of this - very nice! - Local. Well, you can call that pizza but not .. M-budget Fertigpitza (I, I confess It never had the privilege to enjoy) must be a Gourmandenschmaus it.
about half past nine at home again in Strasbourg. Federer missed - he is world champion! Double Super-G win of the men (Green Fields / Janka). And double vote defeat. 2-2 So.
www.hls-dhs-dss.ch/textes/d/D7090.php
0 comments:
Post a Comment