Friday, February 6, 2004

Pale To Tan Before And After

Ygerna @ 2004-02-06T16: 17:00

today spent the whole day with little things,
would not bother me that - less likely - but somehow overlooked If the little things so quickly and then has the feeling all day did nothing to have

here This morning got up around nine,
was my alarm clock but at eight - to listless have to crawl out of bed warm,
my then first , artz.termin I am Tues at 9:30 because I had moved
has sent arbeitsamt yesterday an invitation to a group event, "how do I apply active" course for FDI. 9:30 clock * arrgh! *

naja time brought forward to Mon 14:15, We'll see what comes of it


-------------------------------------- --------------------------------


but now today, with my ma
copy today shop was, t-shirt can be printed - and is now printed, all my ideas - very creative

then been to aldi,
is door tag on the bath and two shower curtains purchased birds a bright yellow with variously colored, who is also in bad and is a very subtle gray-white with a pattern, if the yellow times annoys me ...

various bits and pieces still, like garbage bags - got frozen fruit and milk


--------------------------------- -------------------------------------


today for a change in another rejection letter box had ,
mmhm - annoying, annoying - annoying
and found that since I do not 01:12:03 have worked more - puhhu ...

no wonder that I annoy all,
time to have is nice, but unfortunately no one other time for me

and what me, annoy most of those annoying regulations,
sometimes unduly depressed, though I've been trying not everything as close to let me, but unfortunately


-------------------------------------- --------------------------------


everyone is a moon and has a dark side which he shows to anyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment