Wednesday, February 25, 2004

How To Get Employed At Goldman Sachs

... you decide ...

decisions - nothing is harder to take - in fact they are just necessary ...

------------------------------------------------ ----------------------

sometimes I think - I'm the only one of it's hard to decide - it is especially bad in an ice cream parlor - which sundae I should eat ... ... ...

spoiled for choice,
other way around, who wants the others to decide for one;

and to have guilty only to one on the slide you can accomplish anything if something goes wrong,

thank you oh no - then I torture myself already rather with decisions

but as the game is played with growing up - decisions are made and must be necessary for wrong decisions sometimes just want -

that is now time to live - things to decide - although you advices forever be grateful, you should must indeed think not 100% of it - but it helps it's just a different view perspective views

and only from fear to choose wrong - to not decide is already wrong


welcome to your life - and you decide


btw. in the ice cream parlor, it is with me at the time of raspberry-cup

0 comments:

Post a Comment