Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tmobile Blackberry Unlock Calculator

anyana_mcmurphy @ 2010-02-07T22: 32:00

An ordinary day, quite common for me ......

had mine murphy scheduler the following offers:

first A 500 gr cup of yogurt slapped with several bunk stops from the refrigerator on the kitchen floor. Clapping is the appropriate word, slapped huge. The floor was of course wiped fresh. What else? murphy has since very precise ideas.
Well, I wanted the fridge before again making completely clean. murphy was thanks!

second Quite an interesting reminder via email that came from a dubious website called top-of-the-software . Wishing for an alleged registration 8 € a month for a period of 24 Months. to pay in advance 96 euros for one year. My first thought was, of course PANIC! What have I done? Meanwhile I found out that it is quite nasty cheaters, the unsuspecting user to bring them to transfer money. This page seems to be already known, and that is to ignore it.
So, hands off and if so what's the internet research and ignore! Impudence is this!

third Desk-chain reaction behind the desk with tea effect. Not recommended, especially if the cable will not run behind the desk. Well, why else would I wash the towels constantly?

4. Permanent addition to-the-trash accuracy. Very popular with murphyisten !

5th Various missing documentation wrong, names on forms and, yuck, post by the tax office. Bääääh ......

So a normal day! At least for me!
But still, my refrigerator is sparkling clean :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment