from green to warm, all there ......... From
was So get up, still never my thing. Even not at all if the Radiotypi told me that the Arctic winter still to go until May. He can be abschminken same time. Does not at all! And this from a diehard fan of winter. Liiiebe I hate the winter and summer. At least any kind of extreme heat. Extreme, everything was above 25 ° C. But enough of Radiotypi ....... and the weather! I'm talking seriously about the weather :-(
I got up and then at some point in time eingetrudelt office. As it stands, should probably all be there at 8 clock, as was expected with a new customer rush. I opposed 9:15 clock there, which I do not know but I was not awake ....... eh no one there at 8 clock, not really, anyway.
work because the office only to, and not to worry about anything else need quite so bleak, I'm way out my cooperative is trying to get my heater in the bathroom back on track to bring. It runs now, but was not easy. After about 1000 calls and callbacks, I have canceled my sport and I am home to the caretaker gerasst bird for 3 min to let in my apartment. Any amount of leave Dreckhat, but still: in the bathroom where there is pleasant strolls sauna atmosphere! HOT! Must
Caretakers are really dirty? ß there for a Gestzt?
Oh and recently (today) my hair seems to glow green. Again! I think that is the nasty coffee at the kitchen light. Pah! I'm not a swamp monster with green hair or is it carnival time already?
0 comments:
Post a Comment