Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Doujinshi Dbz Bad Blood

Doof-Dumber-man

What was again equal to the reason why I give up a display that relates to the turtle? Oh right, I wanted someone proposing the turtle to the shelter Süderstraße bring! That was before beginning my plan and with the new home is just camouflage, so I WOULD not be so heartless. Ugh .........

is basically the turtles placement pretty well. Ihc have found the current 5 seriously interested people / families for Sully. Currently I'm learning while I
only via email contact, but on Saturday I know the Eventuellbesitzer and can make my decision.
is good that I am not alone on Saturday will be here. Cara will be there and help me in the decision making.

Oh and my colleagues are, as always irritating sogenaten ........ they irritate me so much that I play with the idea of a longer prison sentence to be accepted not only to have to talk to them . And if I already take a Hafstrafe on me, I could strangle one or two in advance. Just for fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment