Friday, December 31, 2010

Propane Transfer Pump

New Year's resolutions

In the new year I want to:


  • removing

  • More sports

  • cessation of smoking

  • to hairdresser go

  • make wedding plans

  • stop drinking

  • No drugs to take more

  • buy my first suit pants

  • With my treasure at the beach go

  • me at the spa treat yourself to a manicure



Boy, that felt wrong ...

I even got crinkly toenails as I have written treasure. And a fat ass pimples at marriage plans. But I wanted to try it even once. Not that I would just like to say any things. And totally unrelated: my Rechtschreibdingsie knows the word ass pimples. Awesome.

Well, we already have almost 2011th And thus is the only year of my life passed in which one date in DDMMYY format as a binary number could barely read. Doof. Some people have never experienced such a year. And some note's not.

I think the best are the Neuhjahrsvorsätze unexistenten or those who can be with a Funny Van Dannen lyrics express.

drinking, drinking, drinking, drinking, drinking, eating and fucking.

or:

condoms down the toilet anyway no drugs. Less television, more often on foot, sometimes thinking about the offside, used to give porn the nursing home.

And this morning I asked again how determined I am un-Roman. 'm Really an eternity staring at the screen and asked me what it means Gmmxle as Google logo. At first I did not notice even the first 'M' and a pure interpreted and transposed letters meant that XML's birthday. Very un-Roman, but all the nerdy. I have their rights.

At Christmas someone told me that hackers and Terrorists will dominate the new world in the future and do so even today. And today, I thought: Is it then in the future Meme "Hackers VS Terrorists"?

Steampunk R2D2 loves you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment