All clear in Zanzibar ...
Why is the snow at the bus stop near my old apartment in meter-sized letter 'Mine, I love you "
Wikileaks Task Force (WTF )????
with correct punctuation, so if that is not excluded by 90% of the population ... And speaking of 90% -? 90% of mine have even the presumption that there were kind of drunk people know who know me and tease. 5% suggests a different mine behind it and the remaining 5% recall, unfortunately, the fact that there are quite a few mines (except in war zones) and I also . from the main part of Gummersbach acquaintances addressed with my real name will
Wikileaks And by the way: Am I the only one who finds it funny that the allegation of a Swede (manipulated, broken condom) actually could also be called a leak? And yes that would jut janz match the Julian, because quite willing to leak test any of these things? I mean sperm, secret documents, that's all the same. They do not always get to face yet they can all your life off track throw XD.
If tomorrow I have chocolate in my mailbox I can sign again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment