Saturday, August 25, 2007

2010 Nascar Frequency

secasabo @ 2007-08-26T04: 26:00

I'm at the end ... I made no eye to Andre's asleep, but I must have min. 7 hours stay awake! T_T

Jakks weight varied so greatly at the time. But today he has become suddenly apathetic
T_T Of course it was 2 way matching clock at night when we got home, at least he has eaten in mass critical care, which I still cheer a lot.
It seems something in the nose or whatever with his back teeth to have! ôo Plus: It hangs like a wet sack ... If he sneezes white liquid shoots out of the nose, and he tried with the Vorderpfötchen the mouth come to OO I can nothing around: '(

At 5 I have to force feed him again ... .. and then again by 7-8 . he is already at least once more on the dam and is fit enough for a vet visit! (This is expensive, Notsprechstunde, vll X ... argh! Always such things happen on a Sunday! T_T) I'll then
times Leave was water ... * * heul

0 comments:

Post a Comment