moment I am very .. boring!
I'm Harry Potter through out.. My life has now no sense ôo Besides waiting for the movies and then complain about it. The end of the book has satisfied me as little T_T * not spoiler-may-because-the-rest-of-family-yet-not-read-added
* I hear a "Harry and the Potters' Christmas album. It is incredibly funny, especially the song "The Whomping Willows - Seasonal Depression" ... Or "Draco and the Malfoys - All I Want for Christmas" ... Ok ... In this weather to hear Christmas songs (not always understand the pig but only insiders pigs) is not so wrong.
addition, my new health-Ling love song "Spider Pig". Anyone with Simpson after the film long enough to remain seated ass is encouraging to be initiated into this choral event and wishing that it is good for more than a minute! XD ~
Aso, ... ne. Man alive, is equal to me but more longweelig net! We
~ rt: For my one-week-abstinence has a pink DS lite yesterday slobber get
Treasury knows how to slobber get them to be good
Then I'll start to attract and get ready * yawn * (so ~ early) and ... los halt. O_O
0 comments:
Post a Comment