So, apparently people are buying, which buy the Vossen Badteppich also like bondage porn. The phenomenon appears to be limited to that particular carpet. But now I wonder why. Sucks the blood well? Is it more convenient for the / the bound man (n) to kneel on it? Will he perhaps used completely different? Or perhaps hidden behind the item, too different, a kind of hidden items ... I mean, 50 € for a bath mat is already a bissl expensive. Maybe you get sent a little slave, if you order the. Since 50 € would be really convenient times. If I would not so broke I would try it even once, I would have someone to clean and cleaning up, it would risk not spend 50 euros and then but just get 'nen stupid Bath Mat ...
Oh, and something else. This time without comment:
0 comments:
Post a Comment