Moinsen!
Since I am a long time but not reported ôo
news, but quite a few (unfortunately, both positive and negative T_T)!
Sabrina has found work, she sits at the counter in the market buying ^ ^
'm actually quite happy and can sit all the time and working hours are also cool. Better than nothing first ...
Then ... I've found someone for Kirby. Hopefully on Saturday is a nice lady who has so much fell in love with the girl that she comes from far away to get it or you will
all pigs very well.
especially "Rosie", because that has to celebrate the day a new name, namely Stella !
worm ... I have 5 small Reticulata babies with me, are my absolute dream Retis snails, and all 5 are still alive! (Which unfortunately is nothing special, just die if just half times T_T) The 5 is still a small baby Fulica joined. Since I'm probably the clutch-out searches, not paying attention and see an egg. In the evening, during the verification check that looked like this:
Unfortunately this morning but Poochie died T, T was Yesterday, they still wake relative, after getting up she was, however, with the opening up, on the ground ... Menno; _;
I think that's it now for now. I'm so tired I think I first penne a round, otherwise today is nothing more to do with myself ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment